Friday, November 13, 2009

Cooter is Coming Home!

Yesterday, Cooter had surgery to repair his leg. Thankfully they were able to put a pin in his leg to correct the fracture. He may have to later have the pin removed, but for now it looks like he is going to be okay. Yay!
Which is good for Luke because he is lonely and about to drive his mommy INSANE!! He has slept on my pillow all week! Demanding of some major attention and he got some major attention this morning by getting his fat belly caught in a pair of my pants. Oh what fun.

On a more thankful note... The crew at the Shelby Center for Animals has been wonderful not only to Cooter, but to Matthew and I as well. I couldn't be happier with the way they handle business there. They treat the animals just like I do, like my sons. I think it is wonderful and they even call me mommy. Matthew stopped by last night on his way home fro work to visit him and I am so thankful that he did because who wants to be in a hospital anyways. I'm certain Cooter enjoyed his company.

Our cats are just as much a part of our family as any other family member and as many of you call me crazy and cat lady, until you have a pet of your own that you share your deepest, darkest secrets with don't poke fun at me. I love my cats and my cats love me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment