Friday, July 27, 2012

Things Matthew Wants to Remember

Last night as we layed in bed Matthew saw new baby move in my belly for the first time. This was quite an accomplishment. New baby moves, however, the movement is not nearly as often or as violently as Isabella did. This was also the first week that Matthew really felt new baby kick. As I rolled over and snuggled into Matthew's back the other night, new baby decided to give daddy a back massage by kicking his back repeatedly. I actually think that new baby had the hiccups, but it was a good moment for Matthew and I to share with new baby. New baby is calm, but gives me an occasional reminder that there is a small blessing growing in my belly. If heartburn is the actual indicator of hair growth for a baby, this baby will have very little. That is one pregnancy side affect that I am not missing from my pregnancy with Isabella. Oh, and I forgot to mention that our 20 week (well, actually 22 week) ultrasound said that new baby was a little BOY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment