Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Famous at 14 Months

Back in the early spring Isabella's Papa called me and asked me for a few good pictures of Isabella for a promotion they were doing at the bank. He is a very calm soul that doesn't get excited over much. He told me, "its not a big deal." Umm...HELLO...I am her biggest fan and her mommy so it was a HUGE deal to me.
He was in luck though because a week or two before when the weather was really nice and my buttercups were in full bloom I took her outside for a quick photo opprotunity with my really nice camera. Who knew those pictures would be on something more than a mamma's desk.

The promotion is for a customized debit card and I think she was the perfect little model. Below is a copy of the printed add.
I saw this ad before the banners were up. Last night Isabella's Nana & Papa told me that the banner was put up that day, so today on my lunch I made a special trip to take a picture of the banner proudly displayed in front of her Papa's bank.

I am still waiting on her billboard. But you better believe that I am very proud of my famous little girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment