Friday, February 12, 2010

Just Some More Fun Pics From Our Snows



The ducks that have made a nice home on the pond. I have been trying to keep them fed during the cold so they won't leave us. I really enjoy having them here.


I woke up to this after our first snow. It was very sweet! Too bad I still had to scrape the windshield off.


This was Bobby in his wadding boots breaking up the solid ice so the ducks would have a place to stay. The weather had just been to cold they left us for a little while. I am glad they are back now. In the mean time I got a good giggle watching Bobby in the pond. I don't think it was above 20degrees this day.



These pictures are from the first snow and ice. It looked just like frosting on a cake. As pretty as it was and still is, I will be happier when spring finally arrives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment